Employment Opportunities with the Industry Pioneer.
Intelligent Bills is a leading provider of Telecom Expense Management Professional Services for global organizations. The Company’s solutions help organizations manage, understand and control their fixed and mobile communications assets and costs.
The company has more than doubled in size over the last two and a half years, and has continued to grow year-over-year. We are always on the lookout for great talent. If you would like to join the team, please review the following positions, or send us your resume.
Review our Current Openings:
|SQL Database Developer
- Provide a senior-level contribution to a team responsible for the design, development and implementation of critical business applications using .Net and SQL Server technologies
- Implement a .Net data layer that is consistent with IB standards and practices
- Make changes to the database schema as necessary to ensure maximum performance
- Tune SQL Server queries
- Evaluate and recommend changes to the overall architecture, including use of 3rd party tools and emerging technologies
- Create technical documents. Perform research, analysis, coding, debugging and testing.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure adherence to coding standards
- Work effectively under pressure and across multiple projects with short deadlines & evolving requirements
- Responsible for the entire sales process from prospecting to close.
- Lead Generation/outbound calling and warm lead follow up.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Present and articulate product/technology features and professional services offerings.
- Close sales and achieve quarterly sales quotas.
|Invoice Validation Specialist
- This position will be responsible for validating paper and electronic telecommunications invoices for: accuracy of charges, and discounts
- Review, validation and processing invoices for accuracy
- Work billing issues, such as: Misapplied payments, Disputes, & Optimizations