- February 2014 - IB signs multi-year agreement providing managed mobile services to 50,000 plus member labor union effectively streamlining invoice management for multiple providers with an audit & optimization component, and mobile support for all devices including tablets.
- January 2013 - IB saves a Premiere Cloud Hosting Company 15% of its annual data expenses on Taxes & Surcharges through its Compliance Review service offering.
- June 2012 - IB joins AOTMP’s Center for Telecom Environment Management Standards, focused on resolving fixed and mobile telecom management business challenges and the lack of industry standards that hinder growth and expansion of the Telecom Expense Management (TEM) and Wireless Mobility Management (WMM) industry.
- May 2012 - Intelligent Bills rolls out new website with additional content, partners and links to a host of new resources. A Powerful and Informative site dedicated to providing solutions to each individual organization’s specific telecom needs.
- December 2011 – Intelligent Bills renews contract with Freight Organization for ongoing Telecom Auditing Services.
- October 2011 – Intelligent Bills rolls out SmartTrak v1 Web Tool to more efficiently manage the thousands of open disputes and recommendations for all its clients & partners.
- October 2010 - Intelligent Bills Signs New Contract for Audit & Optimization Services with Nationally Recognized Freight Company, incorporating Wireline, Mobility, and Equipment Reviews.
- September 2010 - Intelligent Bills helps one Fortune 100 Company offset monthly expenses in excess of $294,000 per month in billing errors and optimizations, all accomplished through a custom tailored set of IB Solutions.
- July 2010 - Intelligent Bills partners with Telastic, a Division of Pac-West Telecom. The pairing will bring New Vo-IP Telecom solutions to IB’s Fortune 200 client base, through the reduction and elimination of CAPEX and OPEX.
- Intelligent Bills partners with Cellution to expand its Wireless Services offering to improve on internal processes and increase operational efficiencies for its clients.
- United Nurses Association of California, having 15,000 members throughout the State of California, resigns a two year agreement for Professional Services.
- Recognized US/Canadian TEM Provider contracts with Intelligent Bills for Professional Services, focused on Auditing and Optimization Services for its Top Three Clients.