Contract negotiation / renegotiation is a key step in your relationship with third parties from whom you buy services and products. It will set not only the terms, but also the tone of the relationship for years to come. Intelligent Bills provides negotiation services for outsourcing contracts for telecom services, business processes and cloud services as well as network negotiations, hardware negotiations and software negotiations.
Depending on your organization’s capacity, capabilities and preference Intelligent Bills can lead or support negotiations. We can engage in the process at any stage, whether you are about to enter into network negotiations with a new carrier or interested in renegotiating your outsourcing contract with an existing provider.
We know what terms your provider will accept because we have negotiated with all of the leading providers before across hundreds of engagements. We are equally as skilled at dual negotiations as single thread and are accustomed to working with both in-house counsel and external legal teams. Intelligent Bills enjoys good working relationships with most of the world’s leading law firms and is able to provide your organization with information on each.
Below are some triggers that signify a need for contract negotiation services from Intelligent Bills:
- We have never negotiated a contract for this type of service or product before
- I’m frustrated by the lack of transparency involved in buying services from my provider
- My provider seems unwilling to move off key points that seem reasonable to us
- I’m unclear how to get the service level commitments I need at the price I want
- My company needs to move fast, but we don’t want to sacrifice quality or incur too much risk
- I’m unsure how the contract terms we have will ensure operational success in our environment
- I want to ensure that we get a fair market deal without making negotiations too adversarial
As a sourcing advisory firm, contract negotiations are something Intelligent Bills consultants do very well every day. And we do so for a specific set of products and services (e.g., outsourcing contracts, network negotiations, etc.) that your internal resources may only negotiate contracts for 2-3 times per year. We leverage the following to your advantage:
- Our methodology provides consistent, repeatable results having been honed over 1000s of negotiations
- Contract analysis tool for iterative assessment against best practices and market standard terms
- Templates with standard T&Cs for MSA, SOW and SLAs to accelerate the process
- Our people are not only sourcing experts, but also SMEs in the services/products being negotiated
- Our pricing databases and benchmarking capabilities ensure you get a fair market price
- Many of our consultants previously worked for major providers giving us insider knowledge
Since our founding in 2005, we have advised on hundreds of outsourcing contracts for some of the world’s leading companies.
We are niche experts in sourcing this set of products and services. We help our clients to establish sustainable, mutually beneficial relationships by building internal stakeholder consensus, fostering a collaborative process during provider selection and advising our clients on internal changes needed to optimize the way they work with their providers. Our proprietary database has more data, our team has more experience and our methodology ensures consistent outcomes. Engaging Intelligent Bills for contract negotiation will ensure you get a better deal in a shorter time with the right partner providing the optimal scope of services for a fair market price at the quality level you need.
Contact us today to learn more about how Intelligent Bills can help you achieve your objectives.