Inside Sales / Business Development Rep (Northern, NJ)
Intelligent Bills, established in 2005, is a leading consulting firm within the Technology Expense Management Services industry. Intelligent Bills is an innovative, quality-oriented organization dedicated to the complete satisfaction of our clients.
What makes us unique?
We are a niche firm having clients with a global reach. We are the go-to group our clients call when their most important issues are at stake. Regardless of your background, you will work alongside the team and learn from top experts in the field on high-profile engagements that impact each and every client. Our culture is collaborative, and we value diversity, creativity, recognition, development, and making a difference.
About the Role
The Inside Sales Representative / Business Development Representative (ISR) position is a meeting and lead generation role working in concert with INTELLIGENT BILLS direct professionals. The ISR will call targeted customer contacts to introduce our solutions, qualify interest, and schedule meetings for direct sales professionals. The ISR will utilize our internal database and CRM system, as well as publicly available information from customer web sites, industry associations, and business intelligence services to identify prospective clients.
Under the general direction of the Managing Partner, the ISR performs a variety of tasks in broad-spectrum areas of sales and lead generation.
We are looking for an aggressive self-starter that is hungry to be successful and join our winning team.
- Make a minimum of 80 contacts per day from the CRM database, or ISR-generated names from publicly available resources
- Connect with 10-12 contacts to explain our solutions and generate meetings
- Schedule 2 meetings per day (on average) with interested contacts
- Maintain call records and activity notes in CRM database
- Communicate with team members to transition call and meeting information as well as receive new account information from the team
- Maintain daily contact with the sales management team to discuss accounts and prospects within those accounts
- Meet and Exceed a weekly/monthly/quarterly sales quota
- Minimum of one+ years of sales and business development experience having sold custom services
- Positive, engaging, and resilient approach to telesales position and duties
- Bachelor’s degree with proven academic achievement or commensurate experience
- Ability to understand key value proposition for INTELLIGENT BILLS’ TEM Solutions
- Ability to comprehend and articulate how the prospects and clients will recognize value by engaging INTELLIGENT BILLS
- Strong reasoning skills and the ability to explain how a customized set of services might be combined to create an overall client solution
- Capability to understand our services and how different events in the lifecycle impact a prospect’s decision criteria
- Passionate and relentless about growth; you’re not deterred by setbacks and enjoy the process of building relationships over time
- Ability to handle objections by learning to receive and implement feedback.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Programs. (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, OneNote, Teams)
- Strong presentation skills via concluded over the phone and through web conference.
Please do not apply if you live more than 30 miles away, and do not plan on relocating.
We offer a competitive salary and bonus commensurate with experience.
For more information on Intelligent Bills, please review our home page at: https://intelligentbills.com