Part time Marketing and Sales Coordinator (Northern, NJ)
Intelligent Bills, established in 2005, is a leading consulting firm within the Technology Expense Management Services industry. Intelligent Bills is an innovative, quality oriented organization dedicated to the complete satisfaction of our clients.
What makes us unique?
We are a niche firm having clients with a global reach. We are the go-to group our clients call when their most important issues are at stake. Regardless of your background, you will work alongside the team and learn from top experts in the field on high-profile engagements that impact each and every client. Our culture is collaborative, and we value diversity, creativity, recognition, development, and making a difference.
About the Role
The position will be responsible to create and market our solutions by developing and implementing marketing campaigns. In addition, the role requires supporting sales staff by providing and managing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, and new product information.
Under the general direction of the Managing Partner, the Coordinator performs a variety of tasks in broad-spectrum areas of marketing & sales supporting our sales effort.
We are looking for a part time team member for estimated 15-25 hours per week. The work time is flexible and is negotiable.
- Monitor existing reports and build new reports to monitor existing business opportunities as well as current prospects with the goal of ensuring all opportunities are maximized, kept healthy, and new ones are won. Constantly look for new data points to report opportunities across the sales and marketing process.
- Coordinate activities and data of the sales staff to ensure time is being optimized for maximum ROI. Help ensure that reports or calendar entries are maintained so we have visibility to activities and to achieve company goals.
- Plan and execute weekly, monthly, and quarterly marketing materials and communications to both prospects and customers such as newsletters, brochures, and other types to grow interest in our company and products amongst others.
- As our Sales Coordinator, you’ll work closely with our executive team coordinating numerous activities needed to ensure every sales opportunity is effectively managed.
- Prepare meeting agendas and meeting room/computer/conference call application and keep detailed meeting notes and publish them to the network as well as to meeting participants. For regular weekly meetings as well as special meetings.
- Document requirements for CRM updates or changes and coordinate their implementation after approval.
- Assist with and facilitate CRM training and scheduling of training for inside and outside salespeople.
- Monitor and report on Key Performance Indicators on Lead and Opportunity handling and response.
- Follow up with sales staff to ensure every lead and opportunity is handled.
- Handle all basic SendInBlue.com administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards and other routine tasks
- Develop training materials and provide training and support to SendInBlue.com end users.
- As a backup be cross trained to prepare a quote or answer basic sales questions such as sending an existing quote, sending documentation, etc
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new CRM development requests.
- Initiate and drive all projects as created by Managing Partner.
- Bachelor’s degree in either business administration or marketing.
- 2-3 years of SendInBlue.com or similar CRM experience.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate ideas and properly describe problems and solutions.
- Must be able to multi-task, and prioritize work.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Teams), SendInBlue, WordPress, and Graphic/Photo Editing.
- Familiar with online marketing and SEO.
- Strong presentation skills and report writer.
Please do not apply if you live more than 30 miles away, and do not plan on relocating.
We offer a competitive salary with commensurate experience.
For more information on Intelligent Bills, please review our home page at: https://intelligentbills.com