TEM and WEM Integrators
We’ve helped some of the largest corporations in all varieties of industries.
And we’d love to help you too.
The startup phase can feel extremely daunting, no matter what stage of technology/wireless expense management (TEM) that your company is in. We help simplify the process, bringing our years of expertise and knowledge of technology trends to help simplify your business transformation to a steady-state.
All projects are executed using a savvy digital strategy and proprietary integration methodology, which defines the methods and procedures used to plan for, manage, and execute installations and reinstallations for our customers. The installation of any TEM/EMM/WEM system can be very beneficial to an organization’s bottom line and should be treated as a critical project that the organization undertakes in regards to efficiency, technology and finance. There are very few other projects that bring similar direct and measurable benefits in terms of technology savings and network savings.
Implementation success or failure can be vitally important for both current income and a businesses potential profitability. In this model, the transformation will be executed in five stages:
Our digital transformation consulting approach may differ based on the customer’s needs and the business requirements which drive the extent of all planning and configuration activities. We have multiple work streams running in parallel with the five stages depending on the needs of the project, and conduct business analysis reports to ensure that each step is hitting the correct benchmarks.
At Intelligent Bills, our team will audit savings and assess current contracts along with usage and protections to ensure that nothing is falling through the cracks and that you are achieving business cost reduction. We provide an end-to-end mobility management service that enforces your policies, provides optimization savings, secures your assets, supports your users, controls your costs, and keeps you fully informed.
- Simplified invoice management
- Monthly audits to identify billing anomalies and reduce costs
- Improved employee productivity by streamlining invoice management
- Ensure on-time payment of invoices with advance bill payment, eliminating rushed invoice processing and validation
- Translate usage trends and turn business needs into implemented changes
- Prevent indiscriminate usage through granular reporting
- Recover billing errors through a fully managed bill dispute process
- Provide visibility to end-users and management through shared services charge-back manageable reports
- Identify and cut unnecessary services through inventory centralization and visibility
- Avoid unnecessary hikes in rate plans through end-to-end contract lifecycle management
- Fully managed commissioning and deployment of telecom/network services and mobile assets
- Process moves, adds, changes, disconnect
It doesn’t matter if your existing TEM Provider is wavering or you are moving to a new TEM Provider, we will right-size your experience and act as your tech brokers to ensure that these efforts will directly equate to information technology savings.