TEM and WEM Case Study
An American business and financial software company that develops and sells financial, accounting, and tax preparation software and related services for small businesses, accountants, and individuals.
The company began to notice that monthly telecom expenses were creeping higher and higher each month. Resources were limited and more structured expense visibility was needed to help determine root causes. The first step taken by the company included submitting an RFP for a complete telecom expense management package in an effort to control and minimize any additional telecom expense growth.
Intelligent Bills found
But that's not all!
Intelligent Bills successfully implemented:
- Formed expense management team and contract with the TEM & WEM supplier
- Negotiated national contracts with each carrier vs. individual location contracts
- Reduced excess inventories through built circuit inventories
- Reviewed items are being expensed internally to the telecom account via a PCard to identify
- Shared key actionable information with key stakeholders via monthly and quarterly reports
- Centralized service order management identifying a select few individuals who are in charge of purchasing telecom
equipment (all orders submitted through web portal for control and visibility)
- Audited tariffs and contracts to identify misalignment
Ready To Be Your Company’s Hero?