Billing Optimization Case Study
A major software development company needed help identifying what telecommunication services they were using and what they were actually paying for. Internally they were struggling with aggressive timelines, constrained resources, and limited experience to take on this type of task.
- Inventory all telecommunication services and equipment for 100+ sites within 45 Days
- Development of systematic and streamlined control of their inventoried assets
- Reduce expenses through the analysis and elimination of spare and unused equipment/services
- Reduce expense through the elimination of billing errors
- Reduce expense through billing optimization
Intelligent Bills found
But that's not all!
Our team performed a thorough analysis of the company’s diverse network and aligned specific solutions to meet the client’s objectives. We performed a Billing Compliance Review to validate the integrity and accuracy of their invoices. Through our Inventory Reconciliation Services, we developed a billed inventory baseline for comparison against the physical inspections performed at all 100+ locations. We further conducted a study that evaluated a variety of data points of the validated billing to determine all optimization scenarios.
- Hard and Soft Dollar Savings
- Accurate Inventory at 99% within 45 days
- 400% ROI on Fees
- 15% Savings through optimizations
- Complete visibility into network spend
- Actionable reporting for gained efficiencies and operational effectiveness
- Completed an inventory of all telecommunication services and equipment for all 100+ sites within 45 days
- Developed systematic and streamlined control of their inventoried assets
- Reduced expenses through the analysis and elimination of spare and unused equipment/services
- Reduced expense through the elimination of billing errors
- Reduced expense through billing optimization
Ready To Be Your Company’s Hero?