Businesses of all sizes are continuing to shift their focus from on-premise solutions to cloud-based alternatives.
We work with businesses to implement a range of legacy voice and cloud UC tools and capabilities to meet their particular needs. This includes transitioning from asset-heavy, on-premises communications infrastructure to hybrid models that fully leverage past investments.
Intelligent Bills gives its clients’ access to reliable voice services providers needed to stay connected. Whether looking for traditional phone, hosted UC or more advanced solutions, our list of providers offer cost-effective and scalable services to maintain vital business communications.
Hosted UC refers to a communication system that uses Voice over IP to provide a Cloud based phone system for businesses. This type of service is provided by a network service provider as part of an overall network solution. The solution provides a customer with the ultimate in flexibility as access to “seats” and are typically purchased on a monthly basis and can scale up quickly.
A few benefits to selecting the right voice service
- Control costs with flat-fees, bundled solutions and flexible usage-based billing
- Keep employees and customers connected with reliable voice, anywhere
- Support multiple devices at multiple locations – office, home or on the go
- Combine voice and data onto one network
- Support conferencing and collaboration with internal teams and clients
Products and Services
Conferencing and Collaboration
Local Voice Services
(Enterprise, Help Desk)
Long Distance and Toll-Free